My new PINK ACAN

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

reefhobyist

Here it is guys.....30 mins after putting it in the tank last night. Already love it! Super bright pink :) I dont even know how to take nice pictures of my corals with my camera...this pic doesnt do it justice.

DSC00407.jpg

DSC00405.jpg

Wow, someone from MARYSVILLE. I live in Lake Stevens and feel like everyone makes fun of me for living this up north lol.

Wow, someone from MARYSVILLE. I live in Lake Stevens and feel like everyone makes fun of me for living this up north lol.

There are a few members here that are farther north, up in bellingham and I cant remember the town north of there.

But theres a few members up that way.

There are a few members here that are farther north, up in bellingham and I cant remember the town north of there.

But theres a few members up that way.

Cool!! Yeah people give me a hard time for living in lake Stevens so I could pass on the opportunity to pick on someone north of me lol.

Way sweet acan, looks very pink.. I need to get a few acans, I really like em...

sent from ruk's HTC Sensation

Nice looking Acan, I have a red and white one it was 3 polyps about 1 1/2" size when I got it about 8 or 9 months ago, now it has about 12 polyps and is 5 inches across, they are beautiful corals. I love them.

Back