my new sweet little nano

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I finally finished setting up my 29 g nano today. I got a head start by using water and live rock from my 300 system. I have two clowns, a damsel, an emerald crab, a couple of snails and assorted corals. I got this tank because I realized that I wouldn't be able to have any stoney's in my big tank because my lemon peel angel thought they were appetizers. lol
Thanks for everyone's help - I literally could not have done it without you.

Sweet tank, what is it, a Elos? And what type of lights? Filtration, sump, skimmer?

Thanks! I went with Elos because my 300g was such a big project and I just wanted something easy for my study. It comes complete with a cabinet with built in sump/fuge area and skimmer. I just had to put it together - its a slick little unit. I added the e-Lite LED, Silver moonlight with transformer, and Elos Osmocontroller. The lights on timers. I'm using the Vortech MP-10 for flow - also very cool. I'd like one for my big tank but can't figure out how I could do it because if the tank design. I have a small clip-on light fixture for the fuge which has a little miracle mud and arogonite and chaeto. I'm thinking of getting a chiller tho because it tends to run a little hot.

Rimless cubes are AWESOME! I have a custom cube myself and love it.

any updates?

Thanks Cross. I need another skimmer so am researching. My clowns and damel (Petey) are all fine and I'm getting the hang of it except I put WAY too much phytopure in tonight and am doing emergency water changes since the water turned pure green. God that stuff was strong.
I'lll post some new picks soo.

Back