my new tank!!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

i took a quick pics of my clowns hosting a bubble shroom..:D
DSC07533.jpg

DSC07534.jpg

DSC07544.jpg

:):):)

Nice! Are they getting along better? Or does the bigger one sill hog stuff? Lookin good! Still have the blue carpet?

yes i still have the blue carpet:)
they do get along but sometimes the bigger one bullies the other one...the bigger one host the carpet all to himself and the other one host the yellow torch..sometimes the bully go and host the torch too and the other one lets him host...then sometimes the other one can host the carpet and then when it gets excited hosting it and host too much the bully will shoo him out of his carpet..it is really funny and weird...
but now the other one host the bubble shroom and the shroom is kinda hidden so the bully will look after the other one and he founds him in the shroom and he will try to shoo him out or maybe try to make him go to the carpet...i dont know its really funny and confusing to watch them..all i know is at night the bully sleeps in the carpet and the other one sleeps in the yellow torch...though at daytime the bully host anything the other one is on(yellow torch and shroom) but when it comes to the blue carpet,its all to himself only...:D

Actually from what I know the bigger dominate one should be female and the smaller one will be a male. Have they darken up? It has been a couple of months I would expect them to show a lot of black!

Back