My New Toy

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Man it's been a while! Did so many changes to the car since my last updated photo! :shock: Changed the rims again, added a short throw shifter, Mugen Valve Cover, AFC Neo (wideband gauge on the way), new player, sub and door speakers (still Orion), new front bumper, new carbon fiber intake, new front strut bar, new brembo rotors and EBC brake pads and blah blah blah!

Here are some of the car :)

Shot with the old intake and strut

Ahh & pics of the new house:D

We need to talk about upgrading my truck when I get back from the weekend.;)

LOL! Buck teeth err I mean Buckwheat :lol: Thanks Gabbs, Brady and Scooty. Yea, Scooty we'll fix up that truck of yours real good ;)

Last edited:
LOL!! Yes you can tint the whole front glass here, but the laws are pretty weird. Technically you are only allowed to have your car tinted to where you could still see in. Most people have it darker (mine you can actually see in, but from the pics it looks like you can't). Sometimes people will get a ticket if the police are looking for lunch money or feel like harrassing you, but most of the time they don't care. :)

Interesting. Around here, it's an officer safety thing. No cop wants to walk up to a vehicle without knowing what's inside looking clearly back at him. It's a good way to get shot.

Interesting. Around here, it's an officer safety thing. No cop wants to walk up to a vehicle without knowing what's inside looking clearly back at him. It's a good way to get shot.

Yea, it's the same thing here, but for some reason, they don't always enforce it. Guess they aren't too worried. :rolleyes:

Back