My reef at 10 months old.

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

matts125

I've been very busy and haven't been on here for a while but since I've been back in the hobby after a 4 year hiatus this is my Red Sea max-s 650 at about 10 months old. Everything started as 1" frags as I like to watch them grow!!!

Cheers
Matt

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.1 KB
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.7 KB
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.3 KB
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.6 KB
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.5 KB
Last edited by a moderator:
I give. Changed the orientation on my phone all different ways the forum software must be defaulting the photos.
More than irritating.

I give. Changed the orientation on my phone all different ways the forum software must be defaulting the photos.
More than irritating.

That is some pretty impressive growth for 10 months! Nice job and....Welcome back!!

Looks great man! Been a while! Seems like a handful of old timers getting back in the hobby after a lil break.

I wanted to get back in for a long time but did not have the time too and I use to always build my entire setups from scratch so this is new for me to have an all inclusive store bought system but it was the only way I was getting back in... btw the maxs 650 is a very good value and a great system for newbies or long time hobbyist. and yes I do still remember how to keep my corals happy and growing. that's the fun part!!!!!

Back