cschwarz

My show refugium
here is a few pics of My 40b show refugium

DSCN1041.jpg

DSCN1039.jpg

DSCN1038.jpg

DSCN1037.jpg

Jeez dude you have an amazing set-up. and that refugium also looks great

looks great, but wont' the corals and anemeone end of eating the pods and other critters you are trying to provide a 'refuge' for?

i bet they do eat some but the refugium is sporting so many.! i have two pipe fish and a green mandarin in mt DT and i never have to feed them. they hangout by the intake from the refugium waiting for dinner.

thanks for the kind words.

so i am still wanting to add to the refugium. what do you think i should add? it would have to be low light.

coral and animals i have in tank know are flowerpot, brown button, mushrooms, GSP, sea apple, feather dusters, condy anemone, flower anemone, serpent sea stars, sea cucumber, Halloween crab, electric crab and snails.

thanks for the kind words.

so i am still wanting to add to the refugium. what do you think i should add? it would have to be low light.

coral and animals i have in tank know are flowerpot, brown button, mushrooms, GSP, sea apple, feather dusters, condy anemone, flower anemone, serpent sea stars, sea cucumber, Halloween crab, electric crab and snails.

What is the actual purpose of your particular refugium?? Is it mainly for nutrient export, cultivating food??? Let us know...That way we can make some suggestions. :)

Back