My sump is leaking!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Ugla

I have had a small amount of water under the sump recently and today it got a lot worse. Looks like it has sprung a leak. It was built by CFI back when the original owner was building tanks, probably five years ago.

Now I am pumping out 40 gallons of water from various compartments. I am totally not looking forward to this job! Then have to dry it and try to reseal.

Jim,

Sorry to hear you sump isn't water tight. If you pull it, and bring it to the shop, I'll fix it for free. I'm in Bellevue now. My tanks and sumps have a 5 year warranty, but I will still fix it for free even if it is 10 years old.

Hope to hear from you soon,
Jason

Wow, thanks Jason! That is beyond great service. I pulled it out and fixed the leak. Needed to get it back in asap since I did not have a spare and there was no circulation.

Jason is great to work with if you need custom work done. He just did some mods to a used tank I bought. It came out great.

Clear Fabrications, Inc. has been serving the greater Seattle area since 2002. We have a new shop in Bellevue. If anyone need anything don't hesitate to ask. I have fixed a competitors products since the begining.

Thanks for the continued support,
Jason

Back