my tank recent have flatworm....

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Jen30

I have 120 gallons tank and 29 gallon...I just find out I have flatworm was bad experiences about it..i used the flatworm kit in both fish tank.

I see I lot flatworm exit I never see something like that in my life.. I my 120 gallon everything look good after treatment but in my 29 gallon I lost all my fish :( I steel see some flatworm when I see one I take off.

So sorry to hear you lost your fish.
flat worms are toxic when they die.
since you have no fish in it now, you can treat it again with flatworm exit to hopefully kill them all.

I don't i want wait to see because my anemone after treatment look sad no happy but now after one week star look good not like normal but star look better..

This is my 29 gallon after treatment you can see my anemones

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.2 KB
Sigh… Pests are called pests for that exact reason. Boy, do I remember when I had both AEFW and Monti eating nudi's in my tank. Sheesh! What a loss of $$$ and hardwork. Hope all is well soon though.

Beau-RN thank you!! So far is look good you can see the pictures after treatment but is so hard and sad to see you fish died I miss my all fish

I've had flatworms too, sorry you have to go through this. =(

Did you siphon out the dying flatworms after putting in the flatworm exit?

pretty nice tanks, i had quite a few a those flat worm critters but i got me a wrasse and i barely see any of those anymore, i may need to move wrasse in sump because i see some small flatworms once in a while. the wrasse worked for me.

pretty nice tanks, i had quite a few a those flat worm critters but i got me a wrasse and i barely see any of those anymore, i may need to move wrasse in sump because i see some small flatworms once in a while. the wrasse worked for me.

What kind of wrasse fish?

Back