my tank think its a nano 24 cube

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

i will get some i need to get batteries for my camera. but every thing is looking good not to mutch new stuff i got a wavemaster pro wave timer but that is all and a few more zoas lol

*crunch* heater broke lots of death looks like a bomb went off got what looks to be survivors call a medic

thinking of going cold water if all is lost any one want to trade my leds for a chiller its a maxpect 110

i could think of other words to use lol
chalies gone fish gone clean up crew gone
o well time to spend more money thinking or going cold water not shure need a chiller

any one got a chiller and want to trade for leds i got a maxpect 110 and need a chiller

Can you dim them? can you post a couple pis of the unit, im debating putting it over my biocube.

cant dim them
IMG_0305.JPG

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_GFw2_3Df7XU/TKociogrI2I/AAAAAAAAHM0/TuGTqHZdj5E/s400/IMG_0300.JPG

:( i would need them to be dim-able.. sorry, looks like its the Aqua illuminations.

well i traded my leds for a chiller looks like it will be going tempret now i have always wanted one so thats cool i guess

i am not quiting jest want to go cold water for a wile and now seems like a good time

well i got a chiller and its set to 65 for the cycle will be going to get some beach rocks today for it and will need to set up my pico reef again as i need zoas lol i will jest need to be more picky about what i pick as its so small

Back