Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Dr. Dee

Free your mind
dscf2462pi5.jpg

mytanknowxc6.jpg

my3hm0.jpg

myt5uz8.jpg

myt7ny4.jpg

Amazing tank Dr! Doesn't seem like you have too many fish. I really like fishes in a reef tank. Your anthias looks great! I had two baby anthias and they were doing great for a month or so and then on started to lay at the bottom corner of the tank but he still ate. Then I woke up in the morning and he had disappeared. And today the other one went into a cave in the rocks and never came out. When I shined a flashlight into the cave she was dead. They were both eating great, excellent color and showed no signs of illness. I am really bummed about it. I hope to try a trio later on.

Very Nice Dr. Dee could you tell me what kind of coral is the big red one on the left hand side of the tank in the bottom picture

Very nice Dee...Your first photo scared me a bit though while the others will still trying to load. I thought you emptied it!! :shock:

The Dr. Does it right, very nice also like the over the top CL, that looks like it works well & little headache to deal with!

Amazing tank Dr! Doesn't seem like you have too many fish. I really like fishes in a reef tank. Your anthias looks great! I had two baby anthias and they were doing great for a month or so and then on started to lay at the bottom corner of the tank but he still ate. Then I woke up in the morning and he had disappeared. And today the other one went into a cave in the rocks and never came out. When I shined a flashlight into the cave she was dead. They were both eating great, excellent color and showed no signs of illness. I am really bummed about it. I hope to try a trio later on.

I tried to put some other anthias but the tank is still to young it's only four months old so they did what yours did.:rolleyes:

Very nice Dee...Your first photo scared me a bit though while the others will still trying to load. I thought you emptied it!! :shock:
Krish, Man it took me seven months to figure this tank out noway i was going to empty it out.:D

The Dr. Does it right, very nice also like the over the top CL, that looks like it works well & little headache to deal with!

Thanks man it was hard work at first but now its better.
And thank you everybody for for the good words.:eek2:

I tried to put some other anthias but the tank is still to young it's only four months old so they did what yours did.:rolleyes:

That's weird, my tank is from a 30 gal that was I had previously for 2 years and this current tank has been with me for almost 1 year. Mine were really tiny though. Less than an inch. Hopefully next time they will be ok.

Everything's coming along nicely, Dee! Keep us updated with photos. Someday, maybe I'll have to sneak my camera in there for a shot or two.

Back