My tank today

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Looking good Doc. I fill you cheat and thats not fair. Your doing two things.
One: Is NO WATER CHANGES.
Two: Access to that moutian fresh Kern River Water for your top off.

dscf3125nf1.jpg

dscf3137na5.jpg

dscf3131so1.jpg

dscf3129iu6.jpg

Last edited:
Dee, everything looks awesome. It's nice to see an actual small colony of Duncans, rather than having it fragged as soon as it grows another head. This is the first time I've ever actually been intrigued by those guys.

I have a perfect spot in my 120g for them, if they don't work out for you. :)

Dr Dee, good looking tank. Can you tell me a little bit about your penductors and the pump pushing them? Do you like them? What brand are they?

Dr Dee, good looking tank. Can you tell me a little bit about your penductors and the pump pushing them? Do you like them? What brand are they?

Thanks! The penductors that have are sun day's 3/4 and i
have four one the retun pump which is a ReeFlo Barracuda 4500gph and 4 for my closed loop ReeFlo Snapper 2400gph.

Doc, like always just down right awesome. You need to quit hanging out by LAX or get a bigger tank/store.
PS Long live the " No Water Changes ". :D :D

Sound like some serious flow!
Thanks! The penductors that have are sun day's 3/4 and i
have four one the retun pump which is a ReeFlo Barracuda 4500gph and 4 for my closed loop ReeFlo Snapper 2400gph.

I have an eductor on my return & love the force it blows out, only issue is it is a tight stream, so you don't want all of your flow from that! Mine is 3/4 MPT but 3/8" hole for the outlet, guess the 3/4" would be nice but requiring larger pump.

I have an eductor on my return & love the force it blows out, only issue is it is a tight stream, so you don't want all of your flow from that! Mine is 3/4 MPT but 3/8" hole for the outlet, guess the 3/4" would be nice but requiring larger pump.

Yes i agree, Man you're right about a tight stream:eek:

A few more fish today.
dscf3146yx7.jpg

dscf3149va2.jpg

Also here is a acanth i had that was just brown four months ago now there is some color showing.
dscf3148ki1.jpg

And the one inch bird nest has grown fast.
dscf3144ko3.jpg

Back