• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Nano Cubes back in stock

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Brie

BRA
The 10", 12", and 18" cubes are back in stock, got 2 of each today.

10x10NanoCubejpg.jpg

How much are these & who makes them? Also how many gallons do they equate to? Sorry, I don't know anything about them, they look like elos maybe?

There not expensive i think the 12x12x12 is around 40$ maybe less and is about 7 gallons
There some out of country brand that makes them.

They're super nice little nano tanks. We had a 10" set up here for a while, sold it as a whole plug'n'play set up with a little LED light, looked pretty sweet. I'm not 100% certain but I think the 10" cube is 2.5gal, and the 12" cube is 7? I think thats what the supplier told me anyhow, there's converters on the net where you can convert cubic inches to gallons to figure it out... I'm not good at math. lol.

There's detailed photos of the beveled edges(like Elos tanks) and of all of the tank sizes here: http://www.reeffrontiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55705

They make several sizes as well, not just cubes. All the way up to 48" long. Right now we have:

12 x 7.5 x 7 $24.99
10 x 10 x 10 $29.99
12 x 12 x 12 $39.99
18 x 18 x 18 $119.99
24 x 12 x 12 $74.99
30 x 12 x 12 $119.99

Can order all tanks predrilled with up to 4 holes for free.

Last edited:
The brand is Aquarium Pro (AKA Aqua Pro). 12 month manufacturer's warranty. I believe they are made in Hong Kong with Japanese glass and German silicone.

??? Where are you writing from? I just responded to your PM but I guess I'm confused. Are you local? You didn't say. We do not ship anything bigger than the 12x12 and the 10x10 and 12x12 are both backordered right now. We have not been given any indication when they will be available again. We do have an 18x18 but we are not shipping that size so you would have to pick it up.

Back