Nano sps Robertus

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

so you use the zeovit system? would you highly recomend it? where is some good reading on this method?

Matt

Hello,

I use the zeovit system only to adjust the nutrient parameters a little but I don't use it to get as nutrient poor water as possible.

I believe in a big bioload to get stable conditions and healthy corals.

You can read about this system at http://www.korallen-zucht.de/

Grt,

Robertus.

so you use the zeovit system? would you highly recomend it? where is some good reading on this method?

Matt

Awesome set up. It is the nicest 50 I have seen to date. I too am interested in learning more about Zeovite. I have a chance to purchase a set up for $50 dollars complete with Reactor. I am still on the fence with this. Thanks for sharing awesome set up.

Thanks, Ed Hahn.

I would certainly try this set-up.
Trying to adjust the nutrient parameters to give the corals a natural enviroment is a major step forward.

But be carefull not to change these parameters too fast.
This could give problems.
You will be rewarded for your patience with narural growth and colors.

Grt,

Robertus.

Awesome set up. It is the nicest 50 I have seen to date. I too am interested in learning more about Zeovite. I have a chance to purchase a set up for $50 dollars complete with Reactor. I am still on the fence with this. Thanks for sharing awesome set up.

That is really a beautiful tank. I love to see so much done with a small tank. Do you really have that many fish in that system? 40 gobies and 10 other fish seems like a lot to me. Do you find any issues keeping so many gobies?

Hi Blazer88, you make nice pictures!

Yes there really are that many fishes.
This is possible because everything fits together in this tank.

I have a good skimmer, good flow, I use zeovit to reduce the nutrients, also corals reduce the nutrients very quickly. Changing water 10% a week.
I also have a rockscape with many places to hide.
So, no issues here.

Grt,

Robertus.

That is really a beautiful tank. I love to see so much done with a small tank. Do you really have that many fish in that system? 40 gobies and 10 other fish seems like a lot to me. Do you find any issues keeping so many gobies?

Back