Nba champs

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

NBA Champs

• Total voters
Jiddy, you're right that was a little too harsh. I get carried away with trash talking when it comes to sports. I should have phrased my post differently.

Thats cool that you can see who voted for what, that way we can still poke fun! And TautinTony picked other to win it?

Shhhhhh...you hear that....it's all us seattle fans praying that there is a hackey season this year.

Well, I will say that the Sonics put up a good fight and made it a very interesting series. I don't watch a lot of basketball until the playoffs begin, but last nights game was probably one of the best games all year.

well i don't know to much about basketball :p because i'm more of a football fan, but hey i like detroit now i don't think they will win but i still like them.

Right it now, it looks like a Spurs/Pistons final.
I got to give it up to Obi Wan Ginobli. Hows that shot he made in the remaining minutes of game 2 against the Suns? Incredible!

I'm still disappointed that the Sonics are out. They had a great season.

Joe's back so the SUNs might snag a game or two, but yes the SPURS will most likely make it, but come on AL, everyone knows the Pistons gunna do it!

Last edited:
Well I just have to jump in here cause being from Canada I didn't know there was any other sports that people would actually watch besides hockey! I voted for the Suns cuz they have a pretty good Canadian playing for them named Steve - at least I hope he plays for the Suns :badgrin:

Suns are doomed for a sweep.... Not good, not good..... Find a happy place, find a happy place.... :( :cry: :confused: :doubt:

Wayupnorth said:
Well I just have to jump in here cause being from Canada I didn't know there was any other sports that people would actually watch besides hockey! I voted for the Suns cuz they have a pretty good Canadian playing for them named Steve - at least I hope he plays for the Suns :badgrin:

You guys used to have some baseball too, you just keep sellin them to the Americans

Back