Nba champs

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

NBA Champs

• Total voters
I got a long list of hockey players I'd put up against shaqfu. Just put the big man on skates and tell him there are not time outs and not 3 second rules...and no whining when someone checks his sorry little butt.

I wasn't gonna respond to anything about shaq and being a hockey player, but I really think that winers in hockey end as part of the decorations around the boards. I agree with Reed and Mike, no one is conditioned like hockey players. Take a look at some playoff hockey, ( I wish), and you will find out what desire and will to win is. Just my .02.

I think Shaq would be riding the pines picking slivers out of his butt with his three toothed cousin. Whoops - break in the play - Memorial cup London 3 Rimouski 0 - Sydney Crosby is getting shut down!

remember this is coming from slow white guys. Hockey disappeared this year and no one cared. It isn't an American Sport and I am All USA. If it doesn't start with B then it isn't for ME.

bradreef said:
remember this is coming from slow white guys. Hockey disappeared this year and no one cared. It isn't an American Sport and I am All USA. If it doesn't start with B then it isn't for ME.

Figures, I'm all usa too, but at least I like to see players play for the love of the game.

The love of the game. That limits you to college basketball and football. Every one else is just concerned about money. Highschool sports are even getting that way.

Reed- Hockey is a bunch of figure skaters with sticks. J/K

:evil: Why I aughta....the gloves are comin' off now. Did you ever watch Happy Gilmore? The record for being the only person to ever take off his skate and try to stab someone with it...

Love of the game is a bit of a joke in anything profesional now a days. I have to agree with you on that Brad. I like college football for just that reason...they truely love to play...and want to be rich...but who doesn't?

ohh hockey !! i remember watching the canucks and the leafs games when i used to live in Canada eh, i think the best part was when the hockey players used to fight, that's the best part :p eh , but now i have my heart set for the seahawks, i know they sucked last season, BUT this season is gonna be different !!
I know Jerry rice is not gonna be there :cry: but i have a huge feeling we are gonna win !!
Now about basketball, all i have to say is Detroit's basketball !! :D

Basketball could disappear for good and I wouldn't notice...or care, well actually I would care....I'd be glad. But then I'm just one "slow white guy"....;)....I don't actually detest all professional sports, just basketball, football, and sometimes baseball. :D

Couple good points here, mostly what B has said, hockey is just figure-skatin with sticks, no one cared about it when the season canceled, thats why it canceled, could you imagine the chaos if football wasnt goin to have a season, lol, never happen this era! And everyone sayin that they are Sooo conditioned? yea right, im sure there are some Sesame Street Escapades that could beat the hockey players ive seen. Anyways, i just think its funny that people are not only hatin on the best Center in basketball but the other half is jumpin on the band-wagon and now everyone is a PISTON fan, lol.

Last edited:
Jiddy...I think you need to get a shrink. Roundball is one of those sports that no one watched until the playoffs. Everyone likes to say they are fans, but is there junior level B-ball that sells out an arena? Is there any junior level? Oh yeah, there are guys like Kemp who come out of high school and play for a few years then do blow for a living.

Shaq is a football player who can stand in the middle and block out the sun. I think you could take William "the refrigerator" Perry and do the same thing. Conditioning...Let's see shaq skate for a period...just one period...without needing a break. Not even handle a stick, puck, or oncoming traffic. Sure, he is great at what he does...show off his money and stand in the middle. I think Larry Bird and Magic Johnson had a multitude more talent than Shaq ever will.

All of the sports have their fans, and yes, if football was canceled the couch potatoe fans would march on Washington to get it reinstated...but they only play once a week...how much would you really miss it.

I'm not throwing out an attack here, but do keep in mind that us Hockey fans are very dedicated to the sport and don't think for a minute that we don't miss the game. Many of us are/were watching junior level and supporting the next generation of pro hockey players...how many other sports can boast that?

ok, i'm sorry Jiddy but ya.. hockey is a very very hard game and i believe is more than figure skating like you said, now i can't really say to much because i'm a mexican so i grew up watching soccer :p .
Now, when it comes to football i could not imagine not having a season, that would be the most horrible thing for me, i mean no tail gating :shock: , no making my favorite chicken wings and fries and wait for the game to start :eek:

That's what I'm talkin about...a little respect for the other fans out there. And for what it's worth...soccer (or real football for the rest of the world) requires the best stamina of any sport I have watched or played. If you aren't running it's because the game is over and you didn't score the winning goal.

yeap that's right :)
Ohh i can't wait for the cup of the world :rolleyes: .
I know probably Brazil is gonna win it :doubt: , but i still keep a little bit of hope that Mexico will win it someday :p
ohh ya.. Brad we are down a game, but who knows what's gonna happen tomorrow ;)

Last edited:
Ohh i can't wait for the cup of the world :rolleyes: .
I know probably Brazil is gonna win it :doubt: , but i still keep a little bit of hope that Mexico will win it someday :p

You keep holding out hope!!
I'm a Cubs fan, I've burned so many candles, I own stock in a candle company :D :D :D :D
]

Back