Need a temporary home for corals and fish

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

August 1st, my hard wood floors are getting sanded and a finish is being put on them that is toxic to my SW tank. Anyone have some space in their tank for my corals and fish?

The sanding and three coats of the oil base sealer/finish they will be using takes a week, so I would need space starting July 30th or 31st for 1-2 weeks.

Chris at Saltwater City suggested posting on this forum to see if anyone had any space to house my live stuff.

I'm getting a new tank from Saltwater City so we are trying to coordinate the setting up of it in my house with my new floors...and the return of my animals.

Saltwater City has been cleaning my 75G tank for almost 2 years now so it's in good shape.

Fish: Two maroon clowns, 1 blue tang, 1 talbot damsel, 1 pseudo chromis, Lawn mower blenny, tuxedo pin cushion.

I can send pictures for anyone who might have space...because I can't remember all the corals.

Please send me an email if you can help or know of anyone that can help.

Amy

I have room for them, however I live in Chehalis, WA. They would be in a 55G reef, with the tang being in a 65G FOWLR. I would be willing to meet you in Olympia if you want to do this. Your fish will be fine. Or if you want, you could stop by my place and see my tanks, fine by me. I love showing off, anyways! ;) Don't worry about paying or anything, as your critter's stay will be on the house ;) Just one reefer helping another. Give me an email or a PM if you want me to do it for ya, ok? Happy Reefing!

Thanks! Ideally, I would like to find some place closer - since I have to move everything out of my house that weekend including the fish and a drive to Olympia would take quite a bit of time out of my weeknend "move" time.

If I can't find any place closer. I will definitely take you up on you offer!

Back