Need help asap near tacoma!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

iroll253

My tank just broke all over my floor its a 20 long i already lost all my fish besides one 6 line and a cleaner shrimp! I need someone to take my live stock!!

im cleaning now so call me at 3304510 if you can take anything its yours free i just need help

Oh my gosh! Sorry to hear about the situation and sorry I can't make it down to help out...taking care of the little ones right now. I hope you are able to rescue some of your livestock, LR, etc.

i had to put everything in my tank thats in the middle of a full cycle. It will all die if no one comes. Also everything i saved wasnt acclimated.

DSCN1646.jpg

My tank just broke all over my floor its a 20 long i already lost all my fish besides one 6 line and a cleaner shrimp! I need someone to take my live stock!!

im cleaning now so call me at 3304510 if you can take anything its yours free i just need help

OMG! I am so sorry to hear about this! If I was closer, I would definately be there to help you out!

I'm sorry to hear your tank took a tumble. If there's anything I can do, let me know. I sent you a PM.

Thanks adam. Im more trying to take a break on the hobby for a second till i have the funds to maintain my 29. Im hoping to give away all of whatwas salvaged and shut the lights off of the 29 for a couple months.

Okay now that the room is saved. I still need to put all the furniture back.
List of what needs a home is.

1 cleaner shrimp

1 6 line medium

4x4 4-6 big hairy mushroom rock

6x4 gsp

Bunch of blue orange and maroon zoo rocks some palys

One salvaged head of blue candy cane out of a crushed colony

When cleaning my big hammers and frogspawn were totally crushed i was afraid to put a lot of stuff in the 29 that was really messed up.
I also couldn't find my war coral. I lost my scooter and tons of inverts.

Let me know if your interested in live stock. Your welcome to call me. I will post pics soon.

Last edited:
I have limited space in my 50 gallon tank, but I have called a relieve to cover the rest of my shift and I will be up there ASAP and call you when I am in the area. I know I am far away (Longview), but I live in Lacey. It's now 9:17am, he told me he would be here around 9:30-10:00am ..............

Han

btw thank you all for your concern i just felt i needed to branch out in time of need. Also thank you for pms on helping to clean. Im just glad it was only 18 gallons.

iroll253,

If you need some of your live stock stored some where, please let me know, I am more then happy to help you out with that. If you decide to start it all up again, you can just pick it up again from my tank. That's why we are all Brothers and Sisters.....

I appreciate it, and do understand thats why i posted =)

I ended up calling a friend that had a wetvac thankfully. With his help we were willing to get it cleaned within a couple hours.

I am really looking to just donate everything. I truly need to take a break, sell some equipment and turn my lights off till i'm ready to start again. I've decided it would help me to just wait a couple months thats all.

IROLL253,

Okay, I understand your point. Yes, I will be more then happy to come over to look at your livestock and to keep it in my tank for the time being......

Han

I would be continuing if i didn't lose 70% of my livestock. Im just glad it wasn't a bigger tank, i would have a lot more livestock if so. Thanks again guys.

Cool ill just put pics up for you and you can have what you'd like =) maybe you can just frag some of the zoos for me down the road. Ill set up again by june hopefully, this sucks..

Back