Need help asap near tacoma!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

IROLL253,

would tmrw afternoon work for you? I am then in the Tacoma area, otherwise I have to get to you today. Just let me know.

Han

IROLL253,

Yep, that sounds like a plan, I could frag it out around May/June or just give back to you what was yours. Either way is fine with me..... It's the help within the brother & sister hood.

Thats what is greatest about this hobby and brings us together.. Sure tomorrow or anytime this week is fine for me. I just got laid off thats why i don't have the money to continue so i'm free all week.

i have room in my tank if you still need someone to keep your stuff, i'm available all day today. let me know, and sorry for what happened!!!!

sorry for what happened iroll253..and please whoever comes and pick up all livestock that is left please pick EVERYTHING...

that is so sad...hammers and frogspawn is crushed?maybe theres still flesh left u know they are tough they can regrow...whoever is picking up the livestock maybe u can pick up the skeletons of the frogspawn and hammers..who knows they might come back even though they look worst...

Back