Need HELP!!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Well, I've been taking LOTS of pictures, for my daughter's Senior Pics. So far, I've taken almost 800...lol. Some are obviously NOT "Senior Pic" quality. However, instead of wading through them all now, we've decided to wait until we're finished taking pics. We've still got another month or so.

Here's where you come in....although, my daughter will kill me if she finds out I'm soliciting help from a bunch of "fish nerds." Yeah, that's what she calls us...

I'll post a link to my Flickr folder, that contains her pics. Please check them out and post Flickr comments on the ones you like and think my be "Senior Pic" worthy!! http://www.flickr.com/photos/mlhamilton/sets/72157622192000894/

These are all JPEG files, but I do have most of them in RAW format as well. No editing has been done to any of them yet. The pics you see are straight off the camera. So, when deciding, and commenting, please don't hesitate to make editing suggestions!! For instance, there's a couple that are very good, but you can see a red traffic light in the background. That would get edited out.

Thanks so much!!!!

Last edited:
EEK! That is scary lol. I need to look through your pics. I'll try to sit down at them this afternoon.

Back