need pump and lights

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

blueberry

well hey guys i need stuff so im gonna ask you guys for it as a late christmas present to me. i rely need a pump and 36" lights for my new 40 gallon tank i got today. i need this stuff from you guys cause im flat out broke from buying the tank and i tapped my dad for it to.(LOL) i would appreciate anyone who could send me lights and a pump.

What kind of pump do you need Zack? Something to go in a sump or something external that you would just hook up to do a closed loop?

i need an 800-1200 gph external pump to hook up the closed loop.if you could get one for me i would be the hapiest kid around.OH and i need lights. if anyone could get those two things i would be very very happy.
Zack
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
No one knows everything but if everyone knows something the world knows everything

well as of now im planning on the live rock to filter the tank and just getting a clip on skimmer

so can you send me a pump that you have that you dont need.i would realy appreciate that Krish.

so can you send me a pump that you have that you dont need.i would realy appreciate that Krish.

I wish I did have something lying around here to send to you because I'd do it in a heart beat. It would be A LOT cheaper though, in any case, for me to buy something new from the U.S and have it shipped to you than to ship something out from the Bahamas. Just to give you an idea of what it would cost to UPS something from here, a single envelope containing a letter or anything under 1 lb costs $40. So you could imagine a pump. However, I go to Orlando next month. So if you aren't sorted out with a pump by then, I'll figure up something for you. I promise:)

Hmmmmm....can't swing a loan from dad and then get a small job to pay for your hobby??

well dad says if i help out around the house realy well he might consider buying one for me.i would appreciate if anyone could send me one that is old that they dont need anymore.

Back