Neptune or Octopus Software

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Reefdaddy1

Reef Geek Jedi
Iam considering in switching to Digital read outs on my tanks, this precipated by the emergance Of new tank being built and total will now increase to 9 tanks thoughout my house. I wish to monitor them from a Computer. Does either of these softwares provide that option? I have read the descriptions however none of them talk about mutiple systems? Anyone know. Thanks.

i belived the Octopus can do it do it,,i do monitor , control and alarm to and from my tank 35 miles away through the home computer,,worked great for me, or you can call this people they can help you also ,
www.aquadyne.com

Yea if your going to go multiple tanks Octopus is the way to go. It can get expensive though

MIke

well At this point its getting worth the expense, Handling 9 tanks undividually can get taxing. But from the site it does not say anything about multiple tanks. Iam just wondering if the interface has screen menu for mutiples or am I gonna have to get multiple Processors to do it. I think the only way to do it is to call them, make note to self. Call aquadyne. Thanks guys. Anything you can fill me in on that will do the job would help.

Back