Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

donnales

They say a picture is worth a thousand words... this speaks volumes. :D

showphoto.php

Thread for her treatment... can be viewed here:
HTML:
http://www.reeffrontiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14062

steve-s, I hope this caught you delightfully surprised. :) After not eating for 13 days, I knew the odds were stacked against us. Your care, compassion and extreme knowledge led to her recovery. I don't know how to thank you.

Now I can say she not only survived Katrina and the extreme temps, a 7.5 hour move from New Orleans... but also an infection that caused her to stop eating "completely" for 13 looong days.

She's back in "HER" tank, patrolling and being the Queen that she is. :p

I have YOU to thank. It is my hope that this picture speaks to you... as it does to me. I'll be messaging you later on.

Thanks again!

donna

I'm gonna blush... :oops:

I gotta give credit where it's due though. The hard work and dedication was your's not mine. :p

Cheers
Steve

steve-s said:
I'm gonna blush... :oops:

I gotta give credit where it's due though. The hard work and dedication was your's not mine. :p

LOL.. Doc, we could argue about this all day but the truth of the matter is... without YOUR knowledge, guidance and support... I wouldn't have known what to do or where to turn next. ;)

I had the easy part... You made recommendations... I just followed them. :oops:

Steve, I wish you could see just how happy she is... it's incredible! (and so are you) :D

<smiling ear to ear>

donna

glad to see her looking so good. i would like to thank steve also for a lot of time and clear accurate knowledge given to donna and others. great to have people like this around.

Too often we forget the heart-felt THANK YOU's... for the help others give us here.

Donna... thank YOU, for reminding me to thank this board, and the great people like Steve, that help all of us on a daily basis!

THANK ALL OF YOU!!!!!!! *Big Smile*

Yeaahhhhh!! Glad to see Betty B back to her old self!! Great job, BOTH OF YOU!

Back