ACAN

145.jpg

New Lobo Brains

143.jpg

Brain and Flowerpot

146.jpg

Stoney Corals

Last edited:
Nice, I can't wait to come by. Picked up drdeanos 120 gallon, in the process of refinishing, replacing fans etc then I'm going to put sand and rock in and plumb to garage, this one is so nice it's going in living room... Then I can finally do a full refugium! Looking forward to frag and beer nights in bellingham ;)

yeah, I am 100% convinced of the benifits of a large or multiple refugiums and deep sand beds. Even when I feed heavy I have never had detectable nitrites, ates or NH. Come by whenever you want,

Travis

Nice, I can't wait to come by. Picked up drdeanos 120 gallon, in the process of refinishing, replacing fans etc then I'm going to put sand and rock in and plumb to garage, this one is so nice it's going in living room... Then I can finally do a full refugium! Looking forward to frag and beer nights in bellingham ;)

thanks, we are happy how the rock work turned out. We had lots of good rock that we didn't even know we had. I had most of the rocks in a tupperware tub for 3 months but it still had life, even zoanthids and shrooms.

nice rock work ! looking good travis.

I am not sure that the red and green one is a lobo, do you know if it is? I was told that the brown ones are lobos, but their color is not great, but I hope under my 1000 W they will color up a little.

thanks for your comments,

that lobo has tremendous color! I've been keeping my eye for one like that for a while - great score!

Nice tank, good job, Travis. Glad to see that red&green brain (lobo) is doing good!

I beleive the red and green brain is called a "trachyphillia". Nice lookin tank!

that lobo has tremendous color! I've been keeping my eye for one like that for a while - great score!

Ben baby sat my trachy while I was moving my tank and his wife really liked it. I felt bad taking it back! Ill keep an eye out for you Ben!

Yes, thak you very much for this prized speciman. He is doing great and we have bonded. I feed him often with my fingers and he gives me little tenticle kisses. I even think I see another mouth forming. Will these ever split into 2? How do you frag a guy like this?

Nice tank, good job, Travis. Glad to see that red&green brain (lobo) is doing good!

I have 4 clams. 3 squamososa and one maxima. I actually found a couple nice squaomosas for $28 at my LFS that I could not resist.

Looking great Travis.

How many clams do you have now?

They look like they have colored up nicely

What LFS is that? $32 is dirt cheap

Also if you are looking for Crocea's and spot one you like you may want to grab it ASAP.

They are on hold from import to the US.

You can get more info here.

Clark's Feed and Seed in Bellingham, they typically have pretty good prices and have a lot of stuff, they just added a SPS and clam tank. But I think I am going to grab him on the way home :)

What LFS is that? $32 is dirt cheap

Also if you are looking for Crocea's and spot one you like you may want to grab it ASAP.

They are on hold from import to the US.

You can get more info here.

Back