NEW 40G Long Artisan Series from cad lights

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Redseadan74

I just can't wait for my new tank to get here. I bought the NEW 40G Long Artisan Series system from cad lights. I was going to get the 50 gal cube but I went with the 40 gal long so I can see my fish swimming up and down the length of the tank. It was kinda tough to talk my wife into buying the talk (was having just bought a 47 gal bow front and still having my 34 gal redseamax set up) but she will like it too. If anybody out there has a Artisan Series system and can give me some advise or mods they have done let me know. I will be posting pictures of it when it gets here in a couple of days.

View attachment 41057

this is everything that comes with it and all the dimensions:

Professional Reef-Ready Design:
The 40g Long Artisan comes standard with an over sized sump that fits nicely under the solid wood cabinet. These limited edition tanks have a seamless laser cut acrylic overflow box, which is a trapezoid. This modern artistic aquarium is built with a drain system that is capable of handling 1,000 gallons per hour. The box is built in such a way that it hides all of the durso drain and return plumbing. We have built this system with the intent to provide our customers with an Artisan style, but a longer tank that allows for a unique and creative reef aqua-scape while giving your tanks inhabitants more swimming space.
Features:

*Tank Dimensions: 36" (L) x 16" (W) x 16" (H)
*10mm Low Iron "Starfire" glass on front and 2 side panels.
*16G Cadlights Pro sump complete system with refugium.
*Bubble-Magus NAC-3+ rated for up to 75G.
*Standardized Cadlights plumbing kit (everything included for set up)

got my tank the other day, with no instructions on how anything ( even the shelf ) goes together and they also forgot my skimmer collection cup so that will be coming in about 2 days . But here it is all put together waiting for the Hawaiian black sand to come in from Dr. Foster and Smith. and then the cycle period for the live sand will begin. Then I will just transfer my live rock and fish to the tank.then I will wait about 2 weeks before I and my corals.

[/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Back