New aquascaping and new tank pics.

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Thanks Charlie! I have found that it grows at decent rate.

I have another acro with the same colors but in almost 3 years it hasn't grown very much at all.

Here it is when it looked best . Still the smae size

My-favorite-purple-with-gre.jpg

I should correct myself and say that it has shown some good growth in the last 6 months. That little purple guy is kinda cute. What possessed you to hang on to it for so long without any growth. Some people just say it isn't growing, I'll get rid of it.

charlie said:
I should correct myself and say that it has shown some good growth in the last 6 months. That little purple guy is kinda cute. What possessed you to hang on to it for so long without any growth. Some people just say it isn't growing, I'll get rid of it.

Thanks. The only reason I keep it is because its one of a kind and some day it will do something ....I hope :D

FFrankie said:
Wow dude thats an awesome 120! you give me hopes for the 120 im building. Im so glad i stumbled onto this thread. keep up the good work!

Thanks! Glad to inspire.

Clockwork.
Great Tank.

could you tell us the specs of your tank?
i mean lighting? skimmer? CA reactor? supplements? food?

Katchupoy said:
Clockwork.
Great Tank.

could you tell us the specs of your tank?
i mean lighting? skimmer? CA reactor? supplements? food?

Thanks!

Lighting is 3x250 ROIII de pendants with icecap ballasts and 14k phx bulbs.+2 x95w super actinic vho.

Calcium reactor is a large dual chamber reactor made by a lfs. Keeps my alk and calcium rock soild .

Suplements none except Tropic marin pro coral k+ elements. Plus Pro reef salt.

As for food I feed cyclopese ,mysis and nori.

Flow is provided by 3x6100 streams and an ampmaster 3000 closed loop

kevinpo said:
Very nice! The purple A. loripes is a great picture and a very nice coral too! Thanks for sharing.

Regards,
Kevin

Thanks Kevin it's one of my favorites :D

Back