New baby!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

MGDMIRAGE

Shoulda been a fish!
May 30th my new baby daughter Kaitlyn was born! She weighs in at 7lbs 11oz and i'm going to get her into reefing asap! She is my second kid my other daughter is 4 1/2 years old and is fairly fluent in what fish is what and she knows a zoanthid when she sees one! I'll be living in the hospital for one more day as my wife had to have an unexpected C-section. The baby was found to be breach by a lowly nurse. Our Doctor for months was totally wrong about her positioning. Ohwell thank god for the veteran nurse who discovered it and saved us from having a possibly very complicated and dangerous birth.

-Shawn-

:)Congrats!The same thing happened to us with our daughter...last minute c section because she was breach.

Okay now.........................PICS!:lol:

Thanks all.. shes adorable. Here are some pics of her from the hospital.
SDC10672.jpg

SDC10673.jpg

SDC10671.jpg

And here is my other daughter Kaylee she is 4 1/2, and she is kind of a ham.
SDC10631.jpg

So cute! Nice work! Its amazing how tiny they are and how fast they grow the first year. My son will be one in a couple weeks, it goes so fast.

I will be there this friday at 3:00pm we have the dottyback you wanted it has been there for 10 day or so.I wanted to make sure it was hardy before u got it. It eats like crazy!! See you soon

Picture update of my two little girls.. Baby Kaitlyn is such a sweet baby, she has started to laugh a little bit recently. A babies laughter is way too adorable.
SDC11212.jpg

Back