New Baby

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Awwwwww!!! What a cutie!!!! How old, and do you have a name yet?

NaH2O said:
Awwwwww!!! What a cutie!!!! How old, and do you have a name yet?

He's 12 weeks now. His name is Harry. Were not big on typical dog names. We've also got a 160 lb Rotty named Mike.

Don

The rotty kinda looks a little like another Mike I know lol. Beautiful Pup Don.

I just found out that I am getting a boxer from a friend. His name is Tyson and he is a really great dog. I took care of him for 3 months and had to give him back about 2 months ago. So we will be getting him back on Monday, and are really excited about it.

your 12 wk old boston and my 15 wk old puggle would play for hours....

uponstool.jpg

sleepingincar.jpg

big t said:
I just found out that I am getting a boxer from a friend. His name is Tyson and he is a really great dog. I took care of him for 3 months and had to give him back about 2 months ago. So we will be getting him back on Monday, and are really excited about it.

lol...I too have a boxer named Tyson. He really does have a lot of attitude..oops I mean personality. :badgrin:

big t said:
The rotty kinda looks a little like another Mike I know lol. Beautiful Pup Don.

"Mike" is a truely beautiful name, bestowed on only the most gifted.... :lol:

Cool puppy...have fun! :D

MikeS said:
"Mike" is a truely beautiful name, bestowed on only the most gifted.... :lol:

Umm...yeah...I'm sure that's the exact reasoning in you're case! :badgrin: :razz:

specsgirl said:
Umm...yeah...I'm sure that's the exact reasoning in you're case! :badgrin: :razz:

I don't have to take your abuse specs....I have hundreds of people dying to abuse me.... :lol: ;)

MikeS

MikeS said:
I don't have to take your abuse specs....I have hundreds of people dying to abuse me.... :lol: ;)

MikeS

But you love the abuse I dish out... :razz: :badgrin:

MikeS said:
Yeah...I thrive on abuse... :lol:

MikeS

I know you do. That's the only reason I dish it out...for your health and well being in mind... :p :lol:

Back