dscf0065sb9.jpg

pdrm0221yh4.jpg

pdrm0227be9.jpg

pdrm0230uo3.jpg

pdrm0232ag0.jpg

pdrm0237hq8.jpg

supermanfw0.jpg

mmm sps great pics![/QUOTE

Thanks i just got about thirty two sps in this week i will try to post more shots:cool:

please explain how to clear this algae problem

hi any one can help me to remove this algae problem, the tank full of brown colour algae i have one green anemone and i want it to know abt the species.

:eek: yikes
I don't know but I am sure some will have things to help...

P.S. I think this should be a new topic??

hi any one can help me to remove this algae problem, the tank full of brown colour algae i have one green anemone and i want it to know abt the species.

Hey Krish can you move this to it's own thread so we don't "jack" the Doc??

thanks!!!

P.s. Great looking corals....We wanna see all 32!!!

Very nice corals Doc, when you going to move to Seattle?!

As to the other algae question, would be easier if the guy just started his own thread under new.

Very nice corals Doc, when you going to move to Seattle?!

As to the other algae question, would be easier if the guy just started his own thread under new.

Hey mikey,I whould like to move but then i will not able to go and pick my corals in LA every monday;)

Hay doc what's that in the pic #3 of the second set behind that incrusting coral ( gorgonian ? ). I want some :D can you get a pic of it please

Doc , Mike has no room for ya unless he get's rid of some of them 7 tank's he has and you would'nt like the water up here let alone the air :lol:. Are water is so bad we have to change it once to twice a week

I quit changing water once I saw Doc's tank. The fish have been dying and all the neighbors complain about the stench, but... wait for it...

"stay the course";)

Back