• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

NEW Corals 7/20

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Sierra

Here is some eye candy for you all to look at.

We received this shipment today 7/20

050_Lobophyllia_-_300_Inch.jpg

078Mushroom-500Inch.jpg

101Trachyphyllia-200Inch.jpg

102Trachyphyllia-200Inch.jpg

104Trachyphyllia-300Inch.jpg

109_Welsophyllia_-_40.jpg

150Zoanthus-400Inch.jpg

045_Herpolitha_-_400_Inch.jpg

More Austrailia Corals

More Austrailian Eye Candy

Acan_44.jpg

Acan_46.jpg

Acan_48.jpg

Acan_52.jpg

Acan_66.jpg

Dendro_2.jpg

We have alot of really nice stock right now especially CORALS! I will also be getting a small Fish Order towards the end of this week.

wowee, those are some nice looking corals. i am looking for what i believe is called "juicy fruit" acan. i saw some in barrier reef's display, they say it comes from zesty reef a new local wholesaler??? seeing as how you guys seem to be getting some nice corals lately (everyone else seems to have slowed a bit), do you guys order from them at all??? they also got some neat deepwater zoas as well from zesty. any info would be great, thanks.

I have a polyp of the "juicy fruit" very nice acan..
Call blue siera they may be able to get you some
Warning.
About 80$ a polyp

I'm not sure which one qualifies as the Juicey Fruit, but we have a killer Rainbow Aussie Lord in....Fruit Loops? Abour 15 heads, totaly sweet! Check the previous thread for a pic that doesn't do it justice....!

Sorry, no Halides on sale at the moment, but remember PSAS members get 10% off....

P.S. The price on the rainbow acan comes to just under $30 a head.....
Don't make me frag it........:(

That is indeed a beautiful coral! I have a couple of different acan frags, I love to feed mine, watch 'em grow.

Back