New get together pig roast? frag swap? something?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Matt, I'd like to thank you and your family for hosting your first Pig roast/frag swap.
It was a very good turn out and enjoyed by all.
The meat and all the fixins were awesome.
Thanks again, cant wait till next year so we can all see the new addition to your family.

Peppie

Thank you Matt and Jessica for having us all over - it was a really great time - It was fun to meet so many new people and have some EXCELLENT food ~

Congratulations on the article - it was great - informative and really well done!

If you didn't make it, you missed out on some great stuff!

Thank you again - so very much for everything and CONGRATULATIONS on the frag-to-be ~ :eek:)

had a great time good to so somany people and put faces to screen names. that brains mantle is already starting to color up. looks to be green center wit red mantile. the exact brain ive been looking for thanks so much again.

I had a great time! So glad I could make it! Thanks for trading me some frags Matt :) It was really nice to finally see who belongs to which name and learn about everyone's tanks! I definitely think we should make this a yearly event! I'm going to bed now... goodnight all!

Rachel

Yep, real cool to meet you all and get to know you at least a bit.

and for anyone not hungover....and at work already at 0550, don't worry cuz I'm hear for ya.

Great time. Thanks for all the great input Kevin and Mike.

Wow! To hear my name in the same sentence as mike....I can only pretend to have any knowledge at all in that company. ha ha fooled you lol.

I have always been the type of person who NEEDS to know the why's....many ways to do things so the hows are not quite as important. Understanding why, now that is key!

We need to get the locals together more often and bounce ideas and concepts....and fish stories around. I learn greatly from others, and learned much from many people yesterday as well.

Thanx for the invite Matt! It was a great shindig you threw. And a great time was had by all. Good food and great info. I really enjoyed meeting everyone and look forward to seeing y'all again :)

Thanx for the invite Matt! It was a great shindig you threw. And a great time was had by all. Good food and great info. I really enjoyed meeting everyone and look forward to seeing y'all again :)

+1 agreed

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk 2

OK I'm back! So glad it didn't rain. What an amazing turnout!!!! People came from far and close thank you all!!!!! The food was awesome, could not ask for a better verity chilly, snicker salad, mikes buns and so much more!!!!!!! We had north sound, south sound, psas, rogue, newbie, veterans, pretty much everyone and we all pulled together for a great time. Everyone was very respectful and I still have a house even after a fire on the deck lol ..... str8jucy your drinks are strong :) and amazing frags! I'm happy to say this will become an annual event!!! Next year even bigger! Thank you all for making this a huge success!!! Can't wait for the next event. I think the north sound is planing one?

WOW! Matt, it looks like I missed an awesome event... hate it when life gets in the way of this hobby sometimes... was really looking forward to this one and meeting some more of our ever expanding Reefing Community. Glad to hear that this will become a anual event and will ink it in for next year. We "North Sound Reefers" are working on TWO BBQ's, one on this side in Bothell area (July) and one over to our place in Hansville/Pt No Pt in August for a Mega Seafood BBQ. So better get to planning if I'm going to compete with this one...lol

Cheers, Todd

Count me in.
I will even bring a dish of food this time. And I need to clip back a few corals.
Will there be a tank for frag swapage???
And a volleyball net? or bad mitten?
And live music?
And live adult entertainment???????

I would love to get to know some of the faces I talk to on here. I am heading down south for some tropical diving in June, but if this doesn't collide with that then I will certainly be present!

Back