new glass tank builder.....

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

servicky

Owner
ok im goin to start a 3x3x2 cube all starphire center overflow. i own a marble and granite company and i have done glass countertops i am going to start building custom tanks for ppl ... anyone interested in looking at the cube when i get it done to get some ideas of our quality feel free to contact me...

Thank You

What kind of warranty will you have with your new glass tanks? I think many people will be wanting to know. Goodd luck to you! Thanks, Jason

well it would be a fair one but just like all glass tank builders there are varibles as in your stand did the seam break did the cutomer build the stand did the customer drop the tank etc etc. I will be water tdsti g these with current for 14 day prior to a sale. Our construction will be to the best that we have seen in the industry. Or we won't let the tank go.

Hello,

I'm starting a 3 gallon Pico reef and would like a custom glass hood.

I need it to fit the Azoo Mini Mirror Tank with AquClear 70 HOB filter installed.

I live in Ferndale, WA and could drive down to show you the tank.

Thanks,
Steve (206) 795-2609

I am planning a custom peninsula tank, 72x30x24

I would really like to see your cube when it is ready.

i'd love to see this tank u are making now, i want basically that exact tank maybe 6" shallower i was gonna do acrylic myself but a local starphire would work too :)

Up Date

All the stuff corals that people dib on were replyed to and sold do the order in which they came in. Thank you everyone for everything. The only thing that's left is the tank, lights,skimmer, ect.
Thanks once again.

All the stuff corals that people dib on were replyed to and sold do the order in which they came in. Thank you everyone for everything. The only thing that's left is the tank, lights,skimmer, ect.
Thanks once again.

I think you replied to the wrong threead dude.:confused:

hey I was wondering if anyone had tried using granite for a back panel of a tank. If so do you know of any sealers that would be reef safe. I work for a marble and granite company in dallas and I have thought for a while that this would be a very cool background.

Back