New guy sayin' hi

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Scampy

I didnt know where to post this. Just joined and wanted to say hi. I have a nano tank going for a couple years now so I'm not totally new, but look forward to learning as much as I can. It looks like there is bunch of knowledgeable experienced reefers on this site who dont mind answering questions. Trust me...I got a lot of questions. Anyways....HI

welcome to RF from a fairly recent newbie :) so far this group has been awesome in thier wealth of knowledge they all seem very happy to share :)

Great to meet you, welcome aboard! And yes there is tons of knowledgeable people here to learn from, I'm still learning every day! And I also would like to see pics!

welcome and great reefing to you. Have met alot of good folks thru here. They have always giving good advice.

Thanks for the welcome. 17,000 post and still a new guy...must be a slow learner...lol. As for expansion, I have a 40 gal w/sump,rock and sand ready to start. And a 90 gal is in the plans also. I just started the home loan application process so with any luck I'll be moving in the upcoming months so I dont want to go through the headache of set up just to tear down and move. I posted pics in the nano section. Try to get some more on there later.

Back