New Here

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Treasure

Hi everyone!

I just joined today, and am looking forward to jumping in on descussions and topics!

I have one 54 gallon (very basic) FOWLR, that's been up and running for 4 years now, and am hoping to upgrade to a 100ga or larger beginning of next year, and make it a reef. It'll be my first reef endevor so I know I'll need a lot of help, lol :D.

Besides the tank, I also have a horse (tri-color Paint) to help drain what little money I ever have :lol:.

Well, thanks for letting me introduce myself, and I look forward to hanging here with other fish-heads!

Welcome to RF.

Do your research at least 2 months prior to getting into the reef portion, and ask as many questions as you can think of. All of us here are more than happy to help!

Welcome to Reef Frontiers Treasure!!! :D :D :D

I think you will find a wealth of information here, as well as very friendly people... a combination that just can't be beat! :)

Being the typical Social-Reefer, I have to agree with Mike... PICS PICS PICS!!! *Grinz*

Looking forward to reading much more from you in the future.

Again, WELCOME TO REEF FRONTIERS!!!!! :):lol::D:p

Welcome Treasure! I'm about an hour from you! Are you a member of any of the local clubs?

Last edited:
Thanks for the warm welcomes!! I'm not a part of any clubs (yet :) ) but I am open to suggestions of clubs in my area!!

Here a couple of pics (if I can figure out how to attatch them that is, lol).

Couple more :D

I was "babysitting" the Tang for a few months, and he's happily ruling a 225 GA as we speak, lol.

Thanks again for the welcome, and I look forward to much insight and fishy discussions!

PS, I have about 30 more ponds of live rock now, I think I'm a "live rock addict".

Couple more :D

PS, I have about 30 more ponds of live rock now, I think I'm a "live rock addict".

Thats OK, some of us(myself included) are coral addicts. Others are equipment junkies..........:lol:

Welcome to RF

Back