New here

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Hawks12

Hello. I have been reading here for several months learning. It has been over 20 years since I have had a tank. I have found a lot has changed! I currently have a 100g DT with a 30g sump. It's been running since the first part of July. Since then I have added a black Clown and a Kole Tang (both were QT'd separately, clown added first to DT). I have also added a few frags. I have been lucky to receive great help from two LFS that I found. Back when I did this before there was only one near me (Brigadoon pets near Tacoma, anybody remember that one?). This is even more fun then I remember it being. Having read this forum for a few months now, it seems like there are great people on here with lots of knowledge. I look forward to participating. And yes, Hawks12 is a Seahawks reference. As a long time season ticket holder, I have found that being one teaches valuable skills that can apply to reef keeping.....patience and hope :).

Hahaha...a 12 man with patience and hope...Rooting for them my self again this year.
Welcome to RF. Look forward to seeing your set up.

Thanks for the welcomes. Yes, another west-coaster, but I would gladly trade my west coast address for one in the Bahamas. That must be amazing living there Krish.

Back