Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

S.Reef

Well, After considerable thought (not really) and a recommedation I have now left Reefcentral and joined Reef Frontiers...I am tired of the heated threads and the snapping off of peoples heads that takes place over there. This is basically going to be my #1 forum to post on.

Just a little background on myself im 17 and work at an aquarium shop. I have had reef tanks for about 5 yrs. Thats about it, just thankful im not over at RC.

Thanks for making the Change!

Hi S-Reef welcome to Reef Frontiers and thanks for Joining Reef Frontiers I too joined Reef Central 2 years ago And I think I have posted over there 2 times. I am happy to have your knowledge and experience brought to this forum what kind of Reef tank do you have? How big is it? What kind of live stock do you keep tell us a little more about the LFS you work for do get to see a lot of different saltwater live stock? Thanks again for Joining RF...Jeff

S.Reef said:
Well, After considerable thought (not really) and a recommedation I have now left Reefcentral and joined Reef Frontiers...I am tired of the heated threads and the snapping off of peoples heads that takes place over there. This is basically going to be my #1 forum to post on.

Just a little background on myself im 17 and work at an aquarium shop. I have had reef tanks for about 5 yrs. Thats about it, just thankful im not over at RC.

Thank you for the warm welcome...Aprentice I have a 10, 20, and 90 gallon reef tanks. I had a 110 FOWLR but took that down a day ago because it was to much maintance. What attracted me to the hobby was the big angelfish...about 6 months ago i was bit by the sps bug and so i had to set up that 20 gallon and 90 gallon. Ill post pics later...hopefully.
Im really into different clownfish...i have bred Tomatos, Bllack occelaris and Clarkii. The also have a really nice pair of Amphiprion chrysogaster...took a long time to get those guys.

Working at the LFS has been one of the best experiences of my life. I get to see hundreds of new fish each week. I also get to make the orders and go to local distributors. (Getting stuff at cost is not bad either). Only complaint about working there is that weekends are spent almost entirly at the store...also after doing water changes all day long who would want to go home and clean their own fish tanks.

Welcome to RF! I'm sure you will enjoy your time here. Looking forward to sharing info with you. Take it easy and welcome again.

Krish woah...thats a lot of posts.

LMBO!!! It's much worse than you think! I only had about 200 posts in August! I guess it was pure sympathy why they made me this months MOTM:shock: Either I'm very helpful or I talk a bunch of crap:lol: I guess you will learn soon enough:D Take it easy...

welcome to RF S. Reef !!! :) .
This is a great place to learn, read, tallk, share etc.

Krish woah...thats a lot of posts

i know, my friend is a talking machine :D, but he's really helpful and smart.

Well i can't wait to see your tanks

Im really into different clownfish...i have bred Tomatos, Bllack occelaris and Clarkii. The also have a really nice pair of Amphiprion chrysogaster...took a long time to get those guys.

ok wait a minute, i think i'm either loosing it or my glasses are dirty but did you say, you have bred black ocellaris??
if you say yes.. then dood you are gonna have to start a thread about them because me wants to see :D.

Welcome to Reef Frontiers!!! Hope you enjoy the website!

Look forward to seeing pics of your setups!

Well...the black occelaris are no more, they died about a year ago in a power outage, I do have a new pair so we will see what happens with those. The tomatos are now in the display tank at my LFS so im down to 3 clown pairs.

Welcome to Reef Frontiers, if you were looking for mellow, you found it. This place has the best folks you ever wanted to deal with, plus they are pretty darn bright too. This has been my home for almost 2 years now, and it's been a good ride.:D :D :D

mellow ??? am i that bad? :D

I'm sorry to hear about your clowns :( everyone seems to be looking for them nowdays.
Krish, i'm with you, i'm not authorized to see the album :(

Welcome to the Bahamas! Well it's close to it. We talk to Krish all the time. haha. I haven't even really posted anywhere else. A few here and there. But this is the most stable place to come.

Back