New mobile frag plug!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

cyberdeth

lulz...

210bd1db47ec44409be3e00e1828f470

Hahahahahaha! The funny thing is that I was going to warn you about that when I dropped that guy off to you! When you mentioned that it is your first urchin I thought about telling you that but forgot since I had fudge on my mind. My wife LOVED that by the way!

Hahahahahaha! The funny thing is that I was going to warn you about that when I dropped that guy off to you! When you mentioned that it is your first urchin I thought about telling you that but forgot since I had fudge on my mind. My wife LOVED that by the way!

I've taken that off a couple of times. I think I'll leave it on this time. He had two crabs for a couple of days. Funnier because I named him "Prick". ;)

cool... my only 'mobile frags' are the ones my stupid tang picks up and wanders off with.

Dude give us a full tank shot. And I can't make anything out of that picture you just posted.

I still haven't had my buddy out to take pics for me. I need new batts for my camera. So, phone crap pics have to do! (sry, didn't see your new post until now)

New addition! Kenya Tree!
fae662f010cc4671af0a4115228f4cef

lol nice. I bought a frag pack once and one of my hornets were on a snail shell. A hermit decided he wanted that shell and switched homes on the frag rack. When I saw what had happened he was in a spot I could never reach without pulling a ton of live rock out. So I waiting for a time that he would return out to the open but that never happened! He ended up switching shells again in another place I couldn't reach. R.i.p to that blue hornet. If I ever have a frag on a shell again, I'll either remove it from the shell or fill the shell opening with epoxy!

That is awesome. I glued a polyp to a snail shell and later found a hermit running around with 3 polyps on his back.

Back