New pair

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Coralczy

So Ill have to get pics tomorrow because we got home late. Went and picked up a bonded pair of radial filefish tonight. They are so cool looking. I put my two carpets back in the 180 and set up my frag tank with just softies for the pair. Of course they are sharing the tank with my shark egg. The nice thing is they eat algae and for some reason I always have a problem with this tank so hopefully they will take care of the tank for me.

Neat....now I gave you till almost noon.....where those pics at LADY, LOL. You are always into something interesting.

Lights come on at noon and these little buggers are like chameleons. They change color to their surroundings so needless to say I'm having a heck of a time finding them in the sea of softies. Lol

So I moved my pair to the 180 and they are probably the funniest fish I've ever owned. They have not picked at any corals and love to play in the flow of the power heads. I'm hoping to breed them sometime down the road.

So I just shut the lights off for the night. Ill get some new pics up tomorrow when they come back on.

I'm planning on setting up a tank for them so hopefully I can get them to breed so they are more easily available.

Wow those guys are tiny. Seeing it up against the dragonette really puts it in perspecive.

How are they doing in the reef tank? Any issue with your birstle tooth?

I got them from a private party in Portland. Glad I did because what I've read they aren't to easy to get but they are very interesting to watch and I love that they don't bother my corals or the clam.

Back