new pics of my 125

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

another pic. I will see if I have any more, Please let me know what you think..

Matt

Attachments

• ourreef 065.jpg
    ourreef 065.jpg
    63.6 KB
Thanks Matt and marineteng, the rbta has since cloned itself 4 times speaking of which I should sell the one clone I have left, they are tough to have in a reef, they move a sting a lot....

Matt

the rbta you gave me has grown lots and stayed in one spot the whole time my maroon loves it. I just picked up my own naso tang today hope he does well. anyway tank looks great.

Hey Ilham Yes I do need clowns, arent you supposed to be the supplier?
let me know when I can get some from you, maybe we can trade for a rbta clone...

Matt

Hey Krish,
the tanks dimensions are 55''x18''x30''
THe rock is spectacular, 300 lbs hawaiian live rock that has been in the same glass tank for over 20 years. one rock is 36'' long and weigh's 90lbs and some others are up to 80 lbs ea piece.. it is very nice rock which I will NOT be selling any time soon...

Matt

I outlined the two biggest show size pieces of rock in this picture tell me what you think......

Matt

Well, I'm free Thursday and Friday....and the weekend....

Since my tanks aren't made for SPS, LPS, or softies (they're all clowns/anemones)...the only trades that would be of use are other clowns....or anemones. I have a pair of Ocellaris here for you.

Best,
Ilham

Elmo18 said:
Well, I'm free Thursday and Friday....and the weekend....

Since my tanks aren't made for SPS, LPS, or softies (they're all clowns/anemones)...the only trades that would be of use are other clowns....or anemones. I have a pair of Ocellaris here for you.

Best,
Ilham

Hey Elmo-

What type of clowns do you have currently? I may be interested in 2 for my new tank.

Ilham I would be able to come get them this weekend for sure, they would make a great addition to my reef...

Matt

Back