new pics of my 125

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I outlined the two biggest show size pieces of rock in this picture tell me what you think......

Matt

UNREAL!!! :eek: I've always been a fan of big rocks. Whenever I ordered any, I always requested big pieces. Never seen any that big before!

You like that Krish????
I will sell you the big rock for $10 lb. at a 100 lbs that makes $1000.00:lol:
J/k its not for sale....

Matt

You like that Krish????
I will sell you the big rock for $10 lb. at a 100 lbs that makes $1000.00
J/k its not for sale....

Matt

LOL...I'll just pull up a reef one time for free:p

Thanks Krish, and Shallowreef.
The naso by far my favorite. I have a male blonde on the way for the new 100 gallon!!! I post pics when he gets here...
thanks for your comments guys...

matt

If you don't mind me asking where do you order from? I only ask because with most online places you place an order and have no idea what the fish is going to look like till you get it. Yours however is beautiful. I was just curious as to who is supplying you with such nice looking fish.

I paid 19.99 for that naso when it was less than 2 inches at a very small petstore in sumner washington. I got lucky, most all my fish I have bought in person this is kinda new for me to order online, I will let you know how it gos, it is with saltwaterfish.com

Matt

Ben yeah that slimmer is from you. it and the oregon tort are doing great. the slimmer is already growing. I am not sure it the oregon tort has grown at all but it is pretty small..

Matt

Back