New pics of new 70gal tank

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Very cool! So when are you coming this way to get some stuff for your tank? I'm still soon gonna win the lotto you know;)

krish75 said:
Very cool! So when are you coming this way to get some stuff for your tank? I'm still soon gonna win the lotto you know;)
As soon as you win that lotto---send us four round trip tickets and we will be there.

Man, oh man, do I wish we had the money to come on our own. The thought of the boys being able to explore a real beach on their own is a real strong dream now.

Krish, I don't know if you have any children or grandchildren---but if it is at all possible teach them about the wonder that they live so close to. Show them how to protect it.

Anne

As soon as you win that lotto---send us four round trip tickets and we will be there.

Man, oh man, do I wish we had the money to come on our own. The thought of the boys being able to explore a real beach on their own is a real strong dream now.

Krish, I don't know if you have any children or grandchildren---but if it is at all possible teach them about the wonder that they live so close to. Show them how to protect it.

Anne

I have one on the way and I'm sure they will repect things the way I do. I love my country depite the fact that it is kinda backwards. Nothing beats going out to the beach or out in the boat snorkeling etc.:)

krish75 said:
I have one on the way and I'm sure they will repect things the way I do. I love my country depite the fact that it is kinda backwards. Nothing beats going out to the beach or out in the boat snorkeling etc.:)
sure rub it in krish...ont make me tell you what to do with that snorkel buddy....lol

i cant believe you now have over 5000 posts with comments like that. I know people who have been booted for a lot less you know.....

i cant believe you now have over 5000 posts with comments like that. I know people who have been booted for a lot less you know.....

LOL...That means people know me and how I am and that I am always joking. With just over 400 posts you shouldn't be the one starting things:lol:

Sorry Anne...It was Steve this time;)

i see your posts are catching up to your gph in your tank shouldnt you go get a pump or something......:D

i see your posts are catching up to your gph in your tank shouldnt you go get a pump or something......

That would be great if it worked that way!(LOL) Imagine Mojo with almost 24,000 gph of flow if he ran all pumps!

krish75 said:
That would be great if it worked that way!(LOL) Imagine Mojo with almost 24,000 gph of flow if he ran all pumps!
I think he closes in with those weekly jacuzzi jets on the bottom. I could just see my poor lps being ripped to shreds.....lol

I think he closes in with those weekly jacuzzi jets on the bottom. I could just see my poor lps being ripped to shreds.....lol

Yeah he runs 15,000 gph all the time and then 8,800 I think to blow the bottom every week. Still tons!

Back