New picture of my Bengal

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I agree they are a wonderful breed, I didn't mean to knock them. Just adding a note of caution. I love dogs and have 3 of them, one of them is 1/2 chow and 1/2 german shepard. She's the best dog I've ever had!

My daughter is fine now, hardly any scars left. She loves dogs more than I do, which is awesome. But she does remember it...

Susie :)

Thanks Susie. Yeah, socialization is the key to any success of any dog breed. Unfortunately there are not a lot of kids in our neighborhood to socialize Sophie with so we take her to Petsmart and let the kids touch and pet her.

We have some good friends that have a Chow/German Shepard mix and he's a great dog. Very smart and very beautiful. His tongue looks like he has been licking purple candy though as it's 3/4 pink and the rest is the typical chow purple.

That's great to hear about your daughter. You must have had a great docotr that stiched her up.

did i what? hmm uhh :lol: ... hey you asked first, i was trying to resist myself until you opened your mouth krish :D :lol:, so i apologize too fishgills.
and no it's all Matt's fault for having a very very cute puppy !!
don't listen to krish, please post as many pictures of sophie as you can !! please please please !!!
hey if you ever need a petsitter, let's say that you are going on vacation or whatever, you can count on me dood, just keep in mind that we might not be here when you come back :D :p ... just kidding dood, but yeah if you ever need a nanny for sophie, we'll be more than happy :)

Great pets! I'm gonna sneak mine in here too. A few weeks ago we got this guy. He's 1/2 Bengal, 1/2 Ooops - 6 months old. His mom was actually part of a Toyger breeding program.

Here is the Christmas cat Miss Vicky sits on a limb in the tree 2-3 feet up in the tree for hours.

Zul

Fishgill.....anby more pics of that awesome cat??? My wife would love you for it!!:D

Back