New reef club

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

cutndrag2

Hi everyone. I wanted to get the word out about a new reef club starting in west tennessee called Jackson Area Marine Reef Aquarium Club. The first meeting will be held on June 18 at 6:00 pm in Jackson. To get directions log on to www.jamrac.org Or contact Richard Rendos at 731 * 423 * 1078.There will be a raffle with prizes ranging from phyto-plankton reactors to gift certificates and the club is recieveing great support from area fish stores. Hope for a great turn out.
Thanks, Patrick

Awesome Patrick. I'll add the club's website to our ever growing list of reef clubs. If you need a forum, we have club forums on here....just send Chuck/MtnDewMan a PM and he can set you up. A place to post meeting notices, etc. in case someone happens upon the forum and doesn't know about your club. Something to think about.

Also, I edited the phone number (added a couple of astericks) you provided, incase a program searching for phone numbers on the web comes across it.

Thanks nikki for all the help, we have already PM them about a forum. And will hopefully get that done soon.
Patrick

I sent it to mojo and asked him about some other stuff.Before i started the post is that ok?

Mike might know his reef stuff but chuck is the master of this website. if mike can do it chuck does it in half the time.

Cutndrag was good enough to ask us if posting the thread was ok in the forums, which it was no problem. I told him that we would be willing to set up a club forum like the many others we have on RF. Right now we are waiting for cutndrag to get back to us on if they want to have one or not.

But thanks for the vote of confidence Brad!!, lol...now let me spend some time on thinking up your new avatar??? rofl

Mike

Hi, this is Richard Rendos...aka pikey. We would love to have a forum so we could post upcoming events and so forth. I will get with Patrick and MtnDewMan and let them know so we can get that to happen. Thanks for everyone's help and support.

Hey Richard, didn't see your post so I sent you an Email. Glad to see you here on Reef Frontiers.

Patrick

Back