New saltwater room (pic heavy)

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I think this should be the Columbia County club house ! Way cooler in person and nice rock in the upper tank, thanks for holding it for me

Anytime Karen. I'm thinking the cowlitz and Columbia county crew will be lounging here a lot. Lol. Going to have to go buy a cute fishy couch and chairs to set up. Already have the stereo and coffee pot. Lol

I think this should be the Columbia County club house ! Way cooler in person and nice rock in the upper tank, thanks for holding it for me

Isn't it already :biggrin1::biggrin1:

+1 the pictures don't quite capture how awesome this build is

Got a new addition today for the room. Not quite ready to be added but hopefully in a couple months. My wonderful hubby brought me a banded cat shark egg today. He's staying in my frag tank in the house until he's ready to hatch. Then the 8ft sump will be his home. This is probably the best part of the room for me. I have wanted one and that's why we got the big sump so there would be room.

Got a new addition today for the room. Not quite ready to be added but hopefully in a couple months. My wonderful hubby brought me a banded cat shark egg today. He's staying in my frag tank in the house until he's ready to hatch. Then the 8ft sump will be his home. This is probably the best part of the room for me. I have wanted one and that's why we got the big sump so there would be room.

Congrats, how cool. And now I'm actually a little jealous.

Back