Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I also have a couple things to add:

1. in the Membership section:

"Membership dues may also be paid at the following stores:

Barrier Reef
Indoor Reef
The Shark Reef
Reef Mystique"

2. I e-mailed you a banner for a new sponsor to put on the website.

3. Can you change the spelling of Pugent Sound on the picture album page?

Thanks for all your hard work! :)

I have heard nothing from Eric via emails or PM's or posting here. Anyone with any ideas?

It is my most important agenda to get this site up to date and keep it that way.

Feedback anyone?

I do not even have the passwords of the site he created....

Well Josh says he is available until July. So he's going to check if the password are the same and then I will cut and paste all this info to him and see what happens.

This sucks.

Sorry I haven't been responsive. I have had major deadline on a project at work and it's been consuming my life.

I can try and do some of the fixes for the site that were requested. I wasn't really expecting this to lead to a full time job though.

I haven't changed any passwords or anything, so if Josh wants to get in there and do some work, he can.

Well...

Looks like I can't make anychanges to the site. I keep getting an error stating that there isn't enough disk space.

Are there issues with the hosting service at the moment?

well chuck said we need to start looking for a different hosting site, but said we didn't need to do it Imeadiatly.....Right now RF is hosting the site.....

well chuck said we need to start looking for a different hosting site, but said we didn't need to do it Imeadiatly.....Right now RF is hosting the site.....

I dont know if the club wants to do this or not but I am currently looking for a hosting site. if you want the club is more then welcome to use it also at no charge. I need more room for all those darn photos :)

Im planning on using Dot5
http://dot5hosting.com/hosting.html

Paul (psa) has everything set for the club now. I understand he's going to be updating the site, etc so we should be set with that. We are off RF now.

Website... will work on some text to send to Paul and update the site. Being the secretary, that will be a good job for me. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

I did ask him to fix the date of the Fartheree meeting.

Back