Blue Tip Staghorn(seriatopora and blue mille on the right and back):
100_2581.jpg

Purple Acro w/ green tips
100_2579.jpg

Steve Elias Teal Stag:
100_2578.jpg

Sunset Montipora:
100_2577.jpg

Oregon Tort, Rose Millepora and Acropora Yongei(?)
100_2575.jpg

ORA Tri-Color:
100_2574.jpg

Tyree Pink Polyp Cap:
100_2573.jpg

Digitata:
100_2572.jpg

Tubs Birdsnest/ Blue Stag/ Chips Acro/Stuber Stag:
100_2571.jpg

100_2570.jpg

yes very nice tank i love sps
that digi is going to look awesome when it grows out
check out the tank of the month on reef central there is a red digi like what you have looks nice
what lighting do you have?

i forgot to ask you but how are your other acros growing?
My birdnest grows like a weed i can literally see growth day to day (i wish i saw day to day growth on my acros!)

My other acros are starting to grow good too, now that I am out of room to get corals and I can focus on them growing they will show better growth slowly but surely. All good things to those who wait! My lighting system is 2x250 sunpod with white and blue moonlights, I want to look into possibly a 6 bulb T-5 if its better

I was at a baseball tournament down at hilton head and my mom went and picked it up for me at florida when she was visiting my sister...the pack was $280 for 13 corals and I checked online at atlantisaquarium.com and just 4 corals alone from the pack was $360

i went from 1 400w reeflux with vho sup to 6x54w t5 icecap ballast/ reflectors. absolutely love it would never go back to MH unless the tank was over 24". growing a stone garden. even have sps growth on bottom. have many of the same corals as you. nice corals!

cheers,

kurt

hey very nice 2 questions for ya
is this a frag tank? or your main display?
if its yuour main display dont u think u may have glued some of those acros pretty close togeather? esspecially differnt speices they may sting each other when they get bigger?

Many of them have been rearranged to get more distance but for the most part i'm banking on them just setting up a DMZ on that side of the coral

Back