New Store

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I was just there today and it is sweet! Jason is a nice guy and I got a great deal on a tank. Next time I go to Bellingham, I will buy some critters from him!

Oorah, just had a knowledgeable conversation about macro algae and mushroom procreation with a lfs employee. Great store. They have a cool little touch pool my kids will luv. Great addition to a great town. whow things are great :D I know i'm a dork so it don't count

Any idea when the web site will be up and running??

Thank you everyone for the very helpful and positive comments!

The web site should be updated today with some current info, and should have pics by the end of the week at the latest!

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions in the mean time.

-Jason

Went in today and picked up a couple things. Small store, and selection is low right now, but their live rock is superb, the display tank is great looking, and once they get up and running, they should be a very good addition to the town.

I owe Chronic Reefer a appoligy. I got your email. I got sidetracked with personal life. You offered a deal to club members in my email. I welcome the chance to meet you. One Bod member contacted me again about you tonight. I hope you accept my appoligy for not following through and communicating your offer. I will work on that in the future if given the chance.

Sincerely,
Ed Hahn

I owe Chronic Reefer a appoligy. I got your email. I got sidetracked with personal life. You offered a deal to club members in my email. I welcome the chance to meet you. One Bod member contacted me again about you tonight. I hope you accept my appoligy for not following through and communicating your offer. I will work on that in the future if given the chance.

Sincerely,
Ed Hahn

Of course Ed, Just shoot me an email or give me a call....

[email protected]
360-543-9071

I just Got 2 nice Ric's blue green there and a small fungia I am bringing back to life.

Also some Frozen Food's. I also got some new test kits that read as well as salifert's but cost 50 % less.

They have a 90 and 30 Gallon frag tanks that are 2 feeet front to back only 1 foot tall and vary in length's with over 3000 gph and I got to say the flow in it is insane-( Really nice).

Also the lighting is really good for med-high + light coarls. When they Get them Fully Cycled and Order/Stock SPS it will be a nice environment for them !!

Its a smaller store with sixteen 20 gallon Fish Tanks .One 90 Gallon Display Tank with mainly softies. And Two Above mentioned Frag Tanks With 4 Halides.

I forgot how nice it is to drive out away from the city for just a bit.

:)

Paul

Back