New tank of picuters

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Refugium and Sump

Left refugium and right sump are coupled. Test for leaks by cycling water for 1 week.

Zul

Last edited:
Sump is broken again

zulreef said:
Left refugium and right sump are coupled. Test for leaks by cycling water for 1 week.

Zul

I am a little dissapointed that my sump is broken again. :cry: :cry:

Zul

Last edited:
:eek: Holly Smokes! Zul did you leave it outside in the weather, what happened? Man, I am sorry..
Ed :eek:

Skimmer Protein

Les,

My skimmer protein is now working very good in 9" of water. I got 1/3 cup of waste in 1 day. Before in 12" of water it would only get 1/2 cup in 3 or 4 days. Thanks

Zul

Zul,
I was in panic for a second...lmao..You have your tank upside down..you got me..lmao. I can hardly wait to see this together.
Ed

Ed Hahn said:
Zul,
I was in panic for a second...lmao..You have your tank upside down..you got me..lmao. I can hardly wait to see this together.
Ed

Ed,

You will be able to see it soon. Thanks.

Zul

Zul,
Is there life over there? I think you have been working on your tank. You are too quiet, I am getting impatient.....let me see, let me see please..
;) Ed

Ed Hahn said:
Zul,
Is there life over there? I think you have been working on your tank. You are too quiet, I am getting impatient.....let me see, let me see please..
;) Ed

Ed, :)

I have been working the last two days on plumbing. I will hook my pump up tomorrow. I am going to test for leaks then run the tank for a month before I put in fish. Thanks :) :)

Zul

Hey Zul, looking at your return, won't the first outlet get them most pressure and water volume and then die off as it gets to the other side? Why not T it in the middle? My 2 cents.

Angelscrx said:
Hey Zul, looking at your return, won't the first outlet get them most pressure and water volume and then die off as it gets to the other side? Why not T it in the middle? My 2 cents.

Angel,

Ok I will think about that, thanks

Zul

Back