New tank of picuters

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

:eek: Honey, I am home. I vote the Sawzall the gadget of the Month for Midcolumbia Saltwater.... :lol: I can see Phil and Zul now, We are going to get 30-40 people in here comfortably now. ;)
Ed

You just have to love the site of a man using a sawzall :D Good job on all. I kinda freaked out too when I first saw that pic of your plumbing all upside down! LOL all looks pretty good to me. Good luck w/ your construction.

zulreef said:
We took out the wall in the dining room tonight and are going to put the tank on the north wall.

Sorry Zul but I see Phil doing all the work :) The plumbing looks great, the wall looks great, and I know the tank will look great.

Ed Hahn said:
:eek: Honey, I am home. I vote the Sawzall the gadget of the Month for Midcolumbia Saltwater.... :lol: I can see Phil and Zul now, We are going to get 30-40 people in here comfortably now. ;)
Ed

This is the second wall we have taken down so we are getting lots of practice and now we need help finishing out the sheet rock. :) :)

Angelscrx said:
Sorry Zul but I see Phil doing all the work :) The plumbing looks great, the wall looks great, and I know the tank will look great.

Phil would not trust me with the saw.

Hi Zul,
That some pretty serious reef work in those pictures. I must say I haven't resorted to the Sawzall for any of my reef projects yet :D

Looking good,
Kevin

kevinpo said:
Hi Zul,
That some pretty serious reef work in those pictures. I must say I haven't resorted to the Sawzall for any of my reef projects yet :D

Looking good,
Kevin

Hi Kevin,

When you do we can help. :D

Thanks,
Zul

The new tank is in place and working after a long day saturday about 10 hours. Next will be the new rock and them a new cabinet. Thanks

Zul

Nice set up! My question is; is your floor reinforced? I live in a mobile home and am worried my tank will go throu the floor...

Jiddy said:
Nice set up! My question is; is your floor reinforced? I live in a mobile home and am worried my tank will go throu the floor...

Yes the tank sits directly above one of the outer lines of blocks.

Zul, You and Phillip did a awesome job. It was a pleasure to see this in person, the pictures here do not do the tank justice. You house looks a lot larger now.

Ed Hahn said:
Zul, You and Phillip did a awesome job. It was a pleasure to see this in person, the pictures here do not do the tank justice. You house looks a lot larger now.

ED,

:oops: BECAUSE I DID NOT FINISHED MY NEW CABINET, LES IS STILL MAKE THE NEW ONE, WHEN IT IS FINISHED I WILL SEND PICTURES OF THE TANK TO JUSTICE.

Zul :cool:

Last edited:
zulreef said:
ED,

:oops: BECAUSE I DID NOT FINISHED MY NEW CABINET, LES IS STILL MAKE THE NEW ONE, WHEN IT IS FINISHED I WILL SEND PICTURES OF THE TANK TO JUSTICE.

Zul :cool:
Zul,
I just saw your finished product. It looks awesome. I bet people over here would like to see it also.
I saw a red Jeep Grand Cherokee this week on George Washington Way..
sorry, I did not recognize you until you were gone.
your friend
Ed :)

Ed Hahn said:
Zul,
I just saw your finished product. It looks awesome. I bet people over here would like to see it also.
I saw a red Jeep Grand Cherokee this week on George Washington Way..
sorry, I did not recognize you until you were gone.
your friend
Ed :)

Thanks Ed :) :) , I did not see you on George Washington Way We will have an unveiling soon or just wait till the July meeting at my house. :D
Les did a great job on the cabinet.

:D Finaly my new cabinet is complete. It is made od birch and has a clear coat finish. The light bar is very nice and is in a 84" high top. I want to thank Les very much for his work of art. Thanks :)

Zul

Zul,
I saw something else. I saw you had a vent in your canopy going out the the back wall. That should help with your cooling and humidity in your house. I can hardly wait until July.
Thanks Buddy,
Ed

Ed Hahn said:
Zul,
I saw something else. I saw you had a vent in your canopy going out the the back wall. That should help with your cooling and humidity in your house. I can hardly wait until July.
Thanks Buddy,
Ed

Ed,

Yes, I have 2 fans. :)

Last edited:
kevinpo said:
Very nice Zul! I hope to be able to see it in person in August. Great job!

Regards,
Kevin

Thanks Kevin, Ok...We will see you then. By the way the uhsio bulb we bought from you recently has stopped working.

Thanks,
Zul

Back