120-nov-15th-big.jpg

120-nov-15thb-05.jpg

120-nov-15tha-05.jpg

Limited-yellow-with-purple-.jpg

120-nov-15thc-05.jpg

120-nov-15thd-o5.jpg

new-acan-lord-green.jpg

enjoy

That is a beautiful tank! Do you have OCD or something because the back of your tank is spotless! My tank has aoraline growing all over the back and my overflow.

Wow thats a really nice tank! what size?

Thanks folks! Tank is a 4x2x2. I am also lucky enough that corraline grows very slow if at all on the back . I contribute that to very high light . I have cleaned the back once in the last 6 months.

Thanks guys ! I am so happy with the tank at the moment that I had to take more pics to share.

These are a few new lps.
new-nov-16thc.jpg

new-nov-16thb.jpg

new-nov-16tha.jpg

and now with some top downs . Intensity is as bright as normal but that because I had a hard time working around 3 pendants and their glare.
Unknown acro? Any one know what it is ?
120-nov-16th-z.jpg

120-nov-16th-y.jpg

120-nov-16th-x.jpg

120-nov-16th-w.jpg

Tyree piece
120-nov-16th-v.jpg

4th generation blue formosa
120-nov-16th-r.jpg

120-nov-16th-u.jpg

more in a min.....

left side
120-nov-16th-n.jpg

120-nov-16th-k.jpg

120-nov-16th-e.jpg

120-nov-16th-i.jpg

Center water view
120-nov-16th-l.jpg

120-nov-16th-o.jpg

120-nov-16th-b.jpg

Right side
120-nov-16th-g.jpg

120-nov-16th-h.jpg

120-nov-16th-m.jpg

wheew thats it .

Yes I know things look crowded and thers not tons of room for things to get large . I have a prop tank and less desireables will be weeded out over time . I hope to achieve a full grown in look with 2 dozen or so good colonies. Which is a big decline from the 100 or so frags and corals I have in there now.

Thanks for looking

kevinpo said:
Excellent corals and pictures! That A. loripes is off the hook!

Regards,
Kevin

Loripes? It would be nice. I have been told by most others it was a granulosa? Either way it is very nice indeed and it will be allowed a good chunk of real estate .

I ask for pictures, I got pictures(LOL) That's a really nice tank you have Clockwork and eventhough it's jammed packed, it still looks spaceous. Thanks for sharing the photos...

wwouu dood, even if you tank is packed, it looks awesome :) .
i like your lps and your clam :D it's a nice colorful one.
do you have more lps dood? if you do, keep the pictures coming he he :D

clockwork, I am new to the sps world. Were did you get you frags from? The local shops around me don't carry much sps and they are all brown.

Welcome to RF Pluguglie!

Clockwork,
Do you notice any aggression from the Powder Blue towards any of the other fish in the tank? I was only able to see the PBT and some sort of Fairy wrasse...are there any other fish in the tank?

Nick

Back