New to Area

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

NC2WA

Hello,

I am new to the Seattle/Redmond area and would like to know some good local fish stores to visit. Once my stuff arrives, I will be setting up a 125g saltwater tank. Here is a link to my tank before I broke it down:

http://home.carolina.rr.com/kstark/125_gallon_pics.htm

I sold all of the fish, but did keep a gold maxima clam and several LPS corals which I am having shipped to me when I get my tank up and running.

thanks
Kirk

Judging by the web address you where close to me before you moved. Nice pics. Ever have any problem with the majestic angel and coral? Sorry I can not help you with local stores. Tons of people are on this forum from that area so you will hear something soon. Welcome to RF.

Kirk,

Go thru the "Sponsors" link at the top (in red). You will notice several sponsors are local to the Washington State area... and go from there.

Welcome both to Reef Frontiers... AND... to Beautiful Rainy Washington State! :)

Brenden,
No, I did not have any trouble the majestic angel and corals. It was very hardy and eat from my hand. I was very sad to sell him as I know how finky these angels can be.

Kirk

jetaero,
I believe we are going house hunting this weekend. hopefully, i can make the next meeting.

thanks
kirk

Hey Kirk,

Welcome to the Eastside! You found the right forum for you, many of us are from the area and are very helpful and nice. Hope to see you on Saturday at BCC! :)

Back